Residency in General Pediatrics at Cohen Children’s Medical Center
Right now is an exciting time for pediatric medicine. The healthcare landscape is evolving with the integration of technology into our daily practices. At the heart of everything we do is providing exceptional care to children that aid in their emotional, physical and mental development. The general pediatrics residency trainees at Cohen Children’s Medical Center are at the center of this transition, learning how to use the technical advancements in the field to improve outcomes for patients. Some of the advanced features of the program include:
- Largest provider of pediatric care in New York Metro Area.
- The most diverse patient population in the United States
- Ranked as one of the top 50 Children’s Hospitals in the nation
- Only Pediatric Magnet-recognized nurses in the New York Metro Area
- Only designated Level 1 Trauma Center in the New York Metro Area
- Only helicopter transport service in the New York Metro Area
- One of the largest patient simulation centers in the nation
For detailed information about curriculum, rotations and schedules, download our curriculum packet.