Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine Residency Program in Internal Medicine
- An innovative scheduling model that reduces fragmentation of education and patient care
- Training sites in an upscale suburban community less than 30 minutes from Manhattan
- Health care provider includes all major subspecialty fellowships
- Extraordinary track record of acceptance by top fellowship programs
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Diverse patient population from throughout greater metropolitan New York
Northwell Health offers fellowships in all the major subspecialties: cardiovascular disease; endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism; gastroenterology; geriatric medicine; hematology and oncology; hospice and palliative medicine; infectious disease; nephrology; pulmonary disease and critical care medicine; sleep medicine; interventional cardiology, medical ethics, advanced endoscopy and allergy and immunology.