Fellowship in Critical Care Nursing
The Willliam Randolph Hearst Critical Care Nursing Fellowship at Northwell Health gives recent graduates and experienced nurses interested in critical care the opportunity and tools to advance within the field.
This three-phase fellowship focuses on critical care within a selected range of specilaties:
- Cardiothoracic ICU
- Coronary Care
- Medical ICU
- Neuroscience ICU
- Post Anesthesia Care Uniit
- Cardiac Catherization Lab
- Surgical ICU
The program includes three major components:
- Patient simulation experiences through the use of technically enhanced, anatomically correct mannequins such as SimMan™, SimMan Essential™, SimMan 3G™, and SimJunior
- Didactic experiences and professional seminars that focus on comprehensive assessment skills, patient care management, interprofessional collaboration and nursing models of care delivery
- Direct care assignments across the range of selected specialties
Applicants interested in the William Randolph Hearst Critical Care Nurse Fellowship should apply through Northwell Health's career portal. Applicants must be New York State RN-licensed or permit eligible and willing to make an employment commitment for 24 months.